Writing storyboards for e-learning
- If you’re a writer and wish to understand how storyboards are developed for e-learning modules or games, then this webinar is for you!
- Technology-supported learning or e-learning is witnessing a huge growth globally across various fields. India is already the second largest market fore-learning solutions after the United States. The increasing demand for quality e-learning material requires upskilling writers in the art of storyboarding e-learning content.
- As you might know, most e-learning modules find their beginnings through storyboards. A storyboard is a central document that defines and describes every single component that goes into an e-learning module. A clear, detailed storyboard is the first step in creating a well-rounded, effective e-learning material. But what constitutes an effective storyboard? Join us for a webinar this month and find out how storyboards are developed and how they’re evolving with the need for more mobile-friendly content. There will be special emphasis on how storytelling and gamification can improve e-learning content and make it more immersive and result-oriented.
Register for the webinar to learn:
- What constitutes a storyboard?
- How to develop learning objectives and structure content?
- How to use storytelling in e-learning?
- How is writing for mobile different than writing for a desktop?
- How can content be gamified to make it more engaging?